Interstitial cystitis

Do you have any questions you would like to ask? If so, post them here!

Interstitial cystitis

Postby tngrum » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:35 pm

Has anyone had experience in using Young Living Essential Oils to help ease interstitial cystitis?

What causes IC?
Some of the symptoms of IC/PBS resemble those of bacterial infection, but medical tests reveal no organisms in the urine of patients with IC/PBS. Furthermore, patients with IC/PBS do not respond to antibiotic therapy. Researchers are working to understand the causes of IC / PBS and to find effective ...

In recent years, researchers have isolated a substance found almost exclusively in the urine of people with interstitial cystitis. They have named the substance antiproliferative factor, or APF, because it appears to block the normal growth of the cells that line the inside wall of the bladder. Researchers anticipate that learning more about APF will lead to a greater understanding of the causes of IC and to possible treatments.

With that in mind, would that be another good reason to drink one's fair share of NingXia Red juice?

Terry
Terry ... 001-512-444-4200 member # 303108 sign up with a member here
Busi Partners: Angela... 07702 589957 member# 889411 (UK), Sandy #916124 (FL), Toni #922542 (CAN), Neal #767554 (mid USA)
Do you want to be healed with YLEO?
tngrum
Regular Contributor

Postby Janie Tynes » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:15 pm

Wow, Terry. Thanks for bringing up this topic. I have never heard of this. I plan to do some research into this subject

I have taken K & B tincture, (as directed on the bottle) in the past, for a urinary infection.

I would truly end up in the ER if it wasn?t for YLEOs. If I don?t drink enough water, I will get the same symptoms as an infection. It comes on me like a ton of bricks. In other words, it?s not a slow process into the symptoms...fine one minute and the next having a continuous urge to urinate. I put about 4 drops of Juniper and 4 drops of EndoFlex over the bladder area and place a hot compress or I?ll just apply the oils and about 10 minutes later, soak in a hot bath. At the same time I drink about 2 quarts (or more) of water. After I dry off, I apply the oils again, continuing to drink water. Once I have it under control I continue to use the oils twice a day for 5-7 days and try to drink a gallon of water daily. Until your post, I thought that it was bladder spasms. Because the last time I went to the doc., (years ago) there was no infection. Thanks for the post. I?ll defiantly look into this.
Janie
member#267231
Janie Tynes
Regular Contributor

Return to Questions