Help for neuropathy?

Do you have any questions you would like to ask? If so, post them here!

Help for neuropathy?

Postby LivingYoung » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:47 am

Any suggestions? My mom has it terribly (not because of diabetes). She is a beautician and is now quitting work because she can't stand on her feet. We are doing OmegaBlue, Alkalime, and a mix of geranium, lavendar, and peppermint. What else can we be doing? OR instead of what we are doing?
Kendra, mommy to Trysten, August, and Myles
LivingYoung

Help for Neuropathy?

Postby toosusiecook » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:42 pm

HI Kendra,

I'm pasting you a piece I found on a terrific website that I frequent only constantly http://darbysoilsinfo.blogspot.com/

Ravensara (ravensara aromatica), has been shown to be helpful in reducing the pain of Post Herpes Neuropathy (PHN)--the pain that lingers after an outbreak of another herpes virus--Shingles. In a study reported by the American Journal of Medicine, Geranium essential oil (Pelargonium graveolens) was also effective in reducing PHN.

Still searching !
Happiness and Health,
Susie
Indep. Distrib. #787903
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." Chinese Proverb
toosusiecook
Regular Contributor

Thank you!

Postby LivingYoung » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:57 pm

I put Ravensara on my list of things to order. Does the regimen we are using sound ok? My friend who got me started is awesome at this, and this is what she suggested. I can't remember if I mentioned we have her drinking the Ningxia Red too. Thanks so much for helping me! I hate to see my mom in pain.
Kendra, mommy to Trysten, August, and Myles
LivingYoung

Help for Neuropathy?

Postby toosusiecook » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:15 pm

Hi Kendra,

You guys sound like you totally know what you're doing. I have also read about Neurogen...good for nerves I guess but I don't have any. I completely understand how you want your mom to be better and hopefully with time, she will be. Until then, I'll keep lookin'
Happiness and Health,
Susie
Indep. Distrib. #787903
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." Chinese Proverb
toosusiecook
Regular Contributor

Postby Janie Tynes » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:40 am

Hello Kendra,
Has your mom considered doing a cleanse? I her line of work, she has been exposed to a lot of chemicals. She may want to get on ComforTone and ICP for a while. If she is okay with having just shakes for meals, she could do a 5 day Cleanse.
Janie
member#267231
Janie Tynes
Regular Contributor

Help for Neuropathy?

Postby toosusiecook » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:10 pm

HI Kendra,

Here's another piece I found from a terrific website (check it out if you have pets...aspenbloompetcare.com....it's great and I'm there all the time checking info), but they include people testimonials too sometimes, not just pets. Anyways it can't hurt and I thought of you.

“I have a lot of pain in my hands and feet because I have neuropathy and arthritis due to my diabetes. I started using the Panaway essential oil blend, Ortho-Ease Aromatherapy Massage Oil and the Longevity blend by Young Living to see if these could help ease my pain and help me get well. I did not start sleeping through the night until I started using these oils. If I miss a night, I wake up in pain. I don’t want to be without them now!” Mary Neel - NM.
Last edited by toosusiecook on Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness and Health,
Susie
Indep. Distrib. #787903
toosusiecook
Regular Contributor

Help for Neuropathy?

Postby toosusiecook » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:12 pm

HI Kendra,

Here's another piece I found from a terrific website (check it out if you have pets...aspenbloompetcare.com....it's great and I'm there all the time checking info), but they include people testimonials too sometimes, not just pets. Anyways it can't hurt and I thought of you.

“I have a lot of pain in my hands and feet because I have neuropathy and arthritis due to my diabetes. I started using the Panaway essential oil blend, Ortho-Ease Aromatherapy Massage Oil and the Longevity blend by Young Living to see if these could help ease my pain and help me get well. I did not start sleeping through the night until I started using these oils. If I miss a night, I wake up in pain. I don’t want to be without them now!” Mary Neel - NM.
Happiness and Health,
Susie
Indep. Distrib. #787903
toosusiecook
Regular Contributor

Help for Neuropathy?

Postby toosusiecook » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:41 pm

another great piece Kendra.....from website www.everythingeft.com...blog

"Essential Oils that have been proved to be helpful in eliminating or sharply reducing neuropathic pain, include: Lavender Augustifolia combined with Roman Chamomile (very effective and safe for children); Geranium Essential Oil; and mixed Lemon and Sandalwood, massaged to the feet or hands to promote better circulation and to soothe sore hands or feet. Some ready-made blends that contain the above essential oils are worth trying as well. Forgiveness is one that comes instantly to mind since it contains several of the above oils, including helichrysum."

and from www.chibodyworkandmassagetherapy.com

Neuropathy

"For 5 years I’ve had neuropathy in the bottoms of my feet which means I had numbness and pain in those areas day and night. I tried YL Cypress Oil on the bottoms of both feet. Within two days I noticed it alleviated the pain and in five days I was pain free. I apply the oil each night or anytime the pain tries to return. I am also slowly regaining the feeling in both feet. That is a miracle."
Irene Miskiel, 970416fb
Happiness and Health,
Susie
Indep. Distrib. #787903
toosusiecook
Regular Contributor

Return to Questions