Diabetes

People's personal stories and experiences with the Young Living products.

Diabetes

Postby karen » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 am

The following was sent from Frances Fuller to share:

Many thanks to Karen Hopkins for sharing her personal experiences with the Young Living essential oils and Ningxia Red juice in the management of her diagnosis of diabetes. May the information below assist others in their choice to regain optimum health!
Frances

Here is an update on my earlier diabetic testimony. Many of you know that I started taking a nutritional drink called Ningxia Red and pure therapeutic essential oils from a company called Young Living in August, 2006.

It has been six months since I first began drinking 3-4 ounces Ningxia Red daily and five months since I started using Young Living Essential Oils to lower my blood sugar. I was diagnosed with diabetes 8 years earlier with a fasting blood sugar over 500 mg/dl and told that there was no cure for diabetes and that I would be on medication for life. Six months ago a doctor told me that I needed to take insulin to lower my reading of 225+ with medications and start blood pressure medications.

This past week, my average blood sugar was in the 120's mg/dl. I even had a fasting blood sugar reading (before eating a meal in the morning) of 91!!! But one day this week before dinner, I had a reading of 85 mg/dl!!! I have NEVER seen a glucose reading that low since I started testing my blood and I have taken NO medications since September 4, 2006!!! ZERO! NONE! No drugs period!

I have been taking several oils internally these last few months, but a week ago, I started using the diabetic blend in the Essential Oils Desk Reference of equal amounts of Thieves, coriander, fennel and dill; massaging this blend on my pancreas and Vita Flex points on my feet 2 times daily. All neuropathy pain is gone from my hands and feet. All candida and acidic symptoms in my body are gone. I continue to walk 3-4 miles daily and my weight is going down. I feel great! I was going to wait until I could announce that I am totally cured of diabetes, but I just had to share this great news with you now.

The medical profession would say that I am a medical phenomenon.

Some would say that it is a miracle!

I say "Thank You Lord for Gary Young and Young Living's products that You gave me to answer my prayers for healing and saving my life!"

Karen Hopkins, B.S.
Specializing in Nutrition and Essential Oils
karen
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:44 pm

Great info for anyone with diabetes and anyone else to pass onto others.

I have found that since drinking Ningxia my BP has been just right, when beforehand I had constant problems with it going up to high.
indep. YL distributor *890577
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Postby happyfreak » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:30 pm

Wow, thats amazing! I'm a diabetic, and have been for 18 years. I am on an insulin pump, and would love to have the success you have! Thanx for sharing this! Makes us hopeful! :) :D
happyfreak

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:50 pm

Hi Happyfreek...wellcome to the forum.

YL products are great, because they are so pure, so they are very powerfull.
It would be usefull for others ,if you could let us know, how you are getting on , as you ar trying things like Ningxia red and essential oils .
It's always good to share with others.

It's been amazing to hear and see some of the results some people have been getting.
indep. YL distributor *890577
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Postby karen » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:07 pm

Yes, welcome to the forum Happyfreak. Maybe you think I am the Karen referred to in the above testimonial - I am Karen McMinn, the testimonial is from Karen Hopkins and yes I think it is fantastic information for sharing.
karen
Regular Contributor

Postby squeaker » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:25 pm

I was sent this testimonial.

High Blood Sugar

This testimonial came via the US Sha Faun bulletin, and is included here with their permission:

I just had to take a minute to share this. I have been using the oils for a long time now but they always find a way to amaze me. I usually take my blood sugar reading first thing in the morning to keep tabs on things. One morning after some not so good choices the night before the reading from my meter was 252. Not good. I had just read somewhere that Thieves would help bring sugar down so I thought I would give it a go. I put 2 drops on my tongue (I know whoo-ee [it was “hot”!]) and held it to the roof of my mouth. I waited about 5 minutes and retook my blood sugar. To my absolute amazement it read 198. I could actually feel the difference too. The high sugar fog was lifting and my energy was recovering. I was truly amazed! I am going to keep doing that experiment any time my reading is high and see how consistently it works and how many points it will bring it down, etc. What a wonderful tool for us insulin intolerants and diabetics! - Pat
squeaker
Regular Contributor

Return to Experiences With Young Living Products