Cysts

People's personal stories and experiences with the Young Living products.

Cysts

Postby karen » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:16 pm

The following information comes courtesy of Francis Fuller.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many of us have experienced unwanted growths from time to time, and we may have chosen various methods of coping. The following personal experiences offer other possibly less-invasive options.

As you can see, there are many different essential oils that could assist. This is a reminder that the oils do NOT work to treat symptoms, but to bring the body to balance. Whenever there is pain, illness, or disease, there is an imbalance. Essential oils are made up of many different chemical components - therapeutic-grade lavender has several hundred! If the chemical components (also called chemical constituents) are available in the essential oil, then the body will use it to alleviate the symptom which called our attention to the imbalance. If the component is not available in the particular oil that we chose, then another may be more effective. The great news is that the body will just eliminate whatever portions of the essential oils it does not need, so there is virtually no risk in using them!

Experiment, and then share your results so that others may benefit as well!

Many blessings for HEALTH & BALANCE,
Frances

Author: Tamara Suhm
Skills: Nurse, Massage Therapist
Posted: 2006-04-16
I am a massage therapist of 10 years, a certified nurses assistant, and a registered nursing student. Years ago, I had heard about Young Living Essential Oils, but never fully understood why they cost so much more than the so called 'essential oils' in the health food stores, so I never gave using them much thought. I didn't realize every oil from Young Living was therapeutic grade, meaning, so pure you can eat it. Medicine as opposed to perfume, would be another way to explain it.

One day, 3 years ago, I was working on a client's back when I noticed a huge cyst on her spine. She informed me her doctor wanted to operate to remove it, but she didn't want surgery so close to her spine. She said she had an oil from Young Living she wanted me to put on it. She handed it to me and I opened the cap. The whole room filled with the sweet earthy smell of a plant called 'helichrysum'. I was in heaven. I applied a few drops to the cyst and rubbed it in. As I encircled the affected area, which was 1 inch in diameter, I felt the area soften immediately. I had the strongest urge to push on it gently. I did so, and the area drained about 5cc's of discharge. My client applied the helichrysum once daily for 3 days. The area dried up, scabbed over, and healed without a scar. So much for having surgery. Right then I made up my mind - I was getting into these oils!

Author: Renate Hettinger
Skills: Reflexologist
Posted: 2006-04-25
Aroma Life was my very first Essential Oil and I used it for everything.
One day I found out that there was a lump on our cat's back. It was right beside the spine and about 1/4in in diameter. So I dribbled 2 drops of the oil on it every day. On the 2nd or 3rd day I noticed that the skin over the lump now looked like a crater. I just kept up the oil on it for 5 days. It didn't seem to have changed after that.

After 5 days we had company and I forgot to put on the oil. After the weekend, day 8 I picked up the cat to resume the application. To my great surprise the lump had totally disappeared. The skin was totally flat, clean, no crust, scab or anything. Like it had never been there. After several days I picked her up to look at it again and there was all new hair growing.

Author: Jim Wolfe
Posted: 2005-11-26
A dermatologist examined a cyst on my cheek about the size of an acorn. She advised me that it was non-cancerous and said the only way to treat it was to surgically remove it. This was not acceptable nor an option for me. I remembered that the 'key constituent of lemon oil was Limonine and considered anti-tumoral'. Within less that 60 days of adding several drops of lemon oil to my Ningxia Red drink and application of a drop to the cyst daily, the cyst is totally gone; and no scar.
Author: Deborah Ranada
Posted: 2005-09-01
I had what the doctor called a gangleon cyst appear on the back of my hand. It was probably caused by using a powerful water pressure gun for a great length of time. A weak spot in the membrane of my hand broke and filled with fluid. The doctor just said to leave it alone unless it caused a great deal of pain,then they would do surgery on it.

It did not cause me any pain, but I felt like a halloween witch with a big, old ugly thing like that on the back of my hand. I'm not very old. Imagine my pleasant, surprise one day when at first I felt a pressure in the area and thought it was getting worse, but by the end of the day it had begun to shrink and was totally absorbed back into my hand. No more bump or soreness at all. At the time I was taking Ningxia Red and I was working on some of the liver cleansing. I used the lemon drink and vegetable juice. I added about 10 drops of the Juva Cleanse oil swallowed in a capsule. It was about one week after I added the Juva Cleanse oil that the gangleon cyst disappeared.

I want to add my testimony to that list. I had a cyst on my buttox just at the end of the spine. It hurt quite a bit so I put Lavender and Purification on it every day for about a week. The pain was gone in about three days and I kept applying the oils and in about a week or so it was healed completely. It's nice to know that by experimenting with these oils, we are finding more and more uses for each one. Thank for letting me share.
Ginger
USA

Essential oil testimonials are an effective way of learning and sharing. With this knowledge, we can take control of our own personal health. However, we are required by law to state, "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease .

"I'd rather have a single drop of genuine essential oil
than a 55-gallon drum of junk product."
-- Daniel Penoel , MD

www.fullerlife.com.sg
karen
Regular Contributor

Postby karen » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:10 am

I thought I would add my own 'cyst' story here - I wrote this on the forum back in November:

I noticed a strange thing this morning.

For the past twenty years I have had a cyst the size of a 5p coin on the back of my leg - I think an ingrown hair that eventually calcified and I have always wondered if there was something to remove it. This morning I noticed it has nearly gone!! The only thing different that I am doing is using the oils (I use them on my legs) every morning!! AND have been taking the Citrus Fresh internally for about a month.

cysts

Postby toosusiecook » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:56 pm

Hi Karen and welcome back from Dublin,
What oils do you use on your legs?? Thanks for the info on cysts!
Happiness and Health,
Susie
Indep. Distrib. #787903
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." Chinese Proverb
toosusiecook
Regular Contributor

Postby karen » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:19 am

Hi Susie,
Nothing in particular, but usually what I have made up to use on my face!!!!! That always includes frankincense and lavendar and a host of other things depending on what I have to hand when I run out. But I do use a lot of drops in my face oil. Some of what I include are onycha, geranium, cypress, joy. To tell the truth though I do not at this stage think it is really what I just put on the outside, rather a combination of the oils on the outside and the Ningxia and not only what I put on my legs but rather those that I lather on my feet as well which includes Endoflex and longevity and anything else I think I need on any particular day.
I have used a couple of bottles of RC and one of Idaho Balsam Fir on a bunion on my foot as well, although I am disappointed to report the bunion is still there!! Does anyone have any other ideas to get rid of that calcium build up that occurs to make bunions.
I would love to hear other experiences.
karen
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:25 pm

Good tohear what other people use...

I've had 'bumps' [no to sure, if one would call them cysts..] on my cheek and lip for several years, at the end of last year they went bigger, so I started applying Palo Santo, which has shrinked them to about 1/2 the size, since them I use a cream with Longevity and Patchouli ans some Frankinsence....it hasn't fully gone away, yet, but neither has it gone any bigger and at least they don't irritate anymore and itch...some days it sems, as so it get's smaller, but I think Karen is right by saying 'it doesn't just come from the outside' .I do drink a lot of Ningxia juice as well as drinking various oils in water, so perhaps one day it will be all gone.
As the testimonies show, it often isn't just one particular oil that will work.
indep. YL distributor *890577
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Return to Experiences With Young Living Products