Rose Ointment

People's personal stories and experiences with the Young Living products.

Rose Ointment

Postby raindrop » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:59 pm

I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying the Rose Ointment for all sorts of areas of dry skin, even the bald head!! Just had a check again and it is packed with so many goodies. I am rather frustrated that the UK warehouse will not be stocking it any more.
raindrop
Regular Contributor

Postby karen » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:58 pm

This is another testimonial direct from Young Living about the use of ointment - this time Animal Scents Ointment

April Strong submitted the following tip:

“I've long had trouble wearing earrings, even 14 carat gold. I started dipping the wires or posts into Animal Scents™ Ointment before putting them in my ears. For the first week, I would apply the ointment to my ear lobes after taking my earrings out. I've now been wearing earrings (even the $2.99 cheap ones) every single day, all day for a total of six weeks. The ear lobes are no longer swollen, sore, or itchy. My ear lobes are totally normal, free of any irritation whatsoever.”
karen
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:29 am

Just thought, when reading the post about the earings.....I was never able to wear those cheap earings,but since I'm drinking and using YL oils, I can wear them suddenly with no problem...perhaps it'll be something to do with the immune system working better.

I find ,that the Roseointment can be used very sparingly, so it seems to last for a good while...great for little grazes.
indep. YL distributor *890577
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Postby Elise » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:01 am

I was going to write a post about the rose ointment too! So I will add to this one instead! I started using the rose ointment just last week, and lately I have had a bit of dry skin on my face. I noticed that even with the oil that I was currently using (which was just a jojoba base oil) it didn't get rid of the dry spots. Well anyway, I used it all over my face before I went to bed, and woke up the next morning with the smoothest skin ever!! When I applied my make up that morning, I noticed there were no dry patches. Needless to say I felt very pleased. I have been using the ointment ever since, and as Siusaidh said a little goes a long way with this ointment because it is so thick and rich, it has some real awesome oils in it too!
Elise
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:17 am

Hi Elsie,
I can't resist in letting you know, what I found out about dry skin [I just came across it accidentially].
Adding a little Ningxia red to a base cream or lotion, mixing it seems to create healthy smooth skin.
The only draw back is, that it has to be kept in the fridge and will only last 2 weeks, but it's easy enough just to make up a little pot of it and keep it in the fridge.
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Postby Elise » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:22 am

I am fully going to try that Siusaidh! I bet the ningxia would be really nourishing to the skin! There is also that wolfberry eyecream available, so I guess that shows how the wolfberries are great for our skin!
Elise
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:31 pm

I'd thought, that it couldn't do any harm, as there are wolfberry's in the soaps as well.
It smells yummy as well.
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Return to Experiences With Young Living Products