Nerve Pain - Neuralgia

People's personal stories and experiences with the Young Living products.

Nerve Pain - Neuralgia

Postby kimberleydust » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:30 am

Yesterday I was getting sudden sharp stabbing pains in the back of my head, coming from the area where I had bone cut. They got worse last night. I mixed 50 drops of Ortho Ease with 25 drops Lavendar, 25 drops Marjoram and 10 drops Pepprmint. I had one more stab of pain which was only half the strength then no more!! I was impressed....
I love it when I try a new mix and it works. Sometimes they don't work but when I try a different oil for the same problem it works. I am finding it is trial and error some of the time. Also what worked yesterday may not work today so I just try a different oil.
YL Distributor # 950871
kimberleydust
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:16 am

Good to hear, that it helped so quick,Louise.

I find as well, that most of the time it's trail and error and what worked one week, doesn't work another...but it's good to know, that there is somehow always an oil out there ,that will do the trick.

While I remember....you were looking for the info of the clinic before...I found the note, where I jotted it down.:
Novavita clinic Ecuador
novavita@gye.satnet.net

Hope you managed to make contact with them and get some help from them.
indep. YL distributor *890577
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Postby karen » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:03 am

I am glad you posted the contact email for the YL clinic Susan - no doubt there will be others wanting to communicate with them too.
karen
Regular Contributor

Postby kimberleydust » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:21 am

THANKS SUSAN FOR CONTACT. I DID SEND EMAIL TO AUSTRALIA CLINIC AND THEY FORWARDED IT ON TO ANOTHER PLACE (NOT SURE WHERE) BUT MIGHT TRY AND CONTACT ECUADOR DIRECT MYSELF NOW.

THEY DID SAY THAT WHAT I AM DOING IS GOOD AND TO CONTINUE WITH THAT.
YL Distributor # 950871
kimberleydust
Regular Contributor

Postby squeaker » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:16 am

great for the support re the clinic Susan - I would be interested to know if you manage to contact them direct Louise?? perhaps you could let us all know.
squeaker
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:39 am

Be good to know, if you manage to get an answer,Louise.....
I hadn't got one from them, but was assured, that that was the e-mail for the clinic....

Sorry it took so long to track it down :oops:

Btw...I had ended up getting the answer from Gary direct.

I'm sure ,you're doing great......you're using lot's of the oils, must be helping somewhere, but I do recall Gary saying , that it can be very important to use the correct oils to get the best benefit.

If you don't get any answer, please let me know and I try to get you in touch with someone , who be able to help....have you managed to drop meat and sugars out of your diet?
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Postby karen » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:27 am

Does anyone know if the YL clinic is situated in the "Valley of Longevity"
Vilcabamba, Ecuador or if it is near to there??? The reason I ask is because I just received an email to say a friend had spent some time on an R and R ther. Had I known they were going to visit Ecuador I would have told them about the YL clinic.
karen
Regular Contributor

Postby kimberleydust » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:02 pm

HI SUSAN - HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET A REPLY FROM GARY DIRECT?
I AM STILL STRUGGLING WITH DROPPING MEAT AND SUGAR FROM MY DIET :oops: I KNOW I NEED TO CLEANSE TO KICK THINGS OFF - IT'S GETTING THE RIGHT MIND SET EH?! I'VE DONE IT BEFORE SO KNOW I CAN DO IT AGAIN....
YL Distributor # 950871
kimberleydust
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:47 am

Hi Louise.....I know what you mean about the meat/sugar thing, but hope you'll manage it, perhaps even just for 3 days to start with.

I asked Gary ,when I was in Kimbolton right at the end...it was good meeting him, so been able to get answer from him.

Hope you'll hear from the clinic, Louise.

How are you getting on with your new oils?
Are you using the scripture oils?
How do you find them?
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Postby kimberleydust » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:00 am

THANKS SUSAN - I HAVE BEEN USING THE SCRIPTURAL OILS AMONGST THE OTHER OILS SO BIT HARD TO SAY EXACTLY HOW THE INDIVIDUAL OIL IS WORKING. I USED CEDARWOOD TODAY AFTER READING ABOUT IT AND IT IS THE HIGHEST IN SESQUITERPENESBIG 98%. I APPLIED IT TO THE RIGHT EAR, THUMB AND BIG TOE JUST LIKE THEY DID IN THE SCRIPTURE (BUT DIDN'T MIX IT WITH BLOOD!)
I HAVE ALSO USED ALOES, SPIKENARD, AND HAVE SNIFFED THEM ALL!!

I HAVE DISCOVERD THAT HARMONY HELPS ME SLEEP - I PUT 2 DROPS OF HARMONY ON ONE FOOT AND LAVENDER ON THE OTHER. VALERIAN SEEMS TO KEEP ME AWAKE?? ALSO IF I USE TOO MUCH LAVENDER I CAN'T SWITCH OFF. WEIRD HUH?? IT'S ALMOST LIKE A BALANCE THING - GOT TO JUST GET THE RIGHT BALANCE FOR YOU...

I MANAGED TO HAVE A CUPPACINO TODAY WITHOUT SUGAR AND FOUND IT QUITE OK....I REALLY WANT TO DO A CLEANSE AS I KNOW THAT WILL REALLY KICK THINGS OFF - JUST TRYING TO PSYCHE MYSELF UP!! :roll:
YL Distributor # 950871
kimberleydust
Regular Contributor

Postby karen » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:41 am

Hi Louise - giving up is hard to do!!

Small steps slowly is the only answer otherwise you will get discouraged.

After years I do not find it a problem to go without sugar, meat or dairy if I want to, but I don't do it for long, although i did it for two weeks not that long ago.
The best plan is to just eliminate one. Sugar is probably the best one to focus on and to get over it we use grade C maple syrup (straight from the tree). It is delicious and packed with minerals and nutrients.
Sometimes on a Monday I do a mini detox thing - just for the day. Perhaps you need to do this regularly just for the day and then you will be able to get your confidence that way.

We are going to Switzerland next Friday for a convention and I need to drop a few pounds (around the abdomen) so have some motivation to detox this week.

Don't give up - anything worthwhile takes time and effort xx
karen
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:41 pm

I find the sugar bit always hard, as there are hidden sugars in some products.

I do remember so, that Coffee is one to avoid....I heard there being research done, that coffee is addictive and doesn't really do anything to keep one awake and alert and it also makes the body much more acidic.

Little bit at a time ,Louise....I'm sure, that all those EO's , that you are taking nd using will help you .

Just been wondering, Karen...does the cleanse help to smooth out stretched skin in particular around abdomen area?
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Postby kimberleydust » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:55 pm

SUSAN - I DON'T LIKE HEARING THOSE THINGS ABOUT COFFEE :? I ENJOY MY COFFEE :oops: IS 2 CUPS A DAY OK? I DON'T DRINK IT PAST LUNCH TIME :) 1 CUP IS USUALLY AN INSTANT BUT ONE THAT'S LESS PROCESSED AND THE OTHER IS FRESHLY GROUND COFFEE BEANS.
YL Distributor # 950871
kimberleydust
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:29 am

I think, that for some people coffee is hard to give up...
My husband has tried while on holiday to do without coffee, but then after 1 week felt the need of it, I think, that once he managed to do without for nearly 2 weeks...he does get ratty, but has found substituting it with Peppermint oil helps him ward off cravings.

Basically what Gary has said, as well as a friend, who has helped heal cancer patients,coffee is a total 'no,no'....sorry,Louise.....when the body is trying to heal itself and rid itself off freeradicals.
It will help ,as you are using EO's, but you'd find a bigger difference with no coffee at all.
Could you perhaps give it a try for a week or 2 to see the difference?
I think, that Peppermint seems a good substitute, as it keeps one alert as well.
Anything with sugar should be a no,no as well.
Is there something else you could do to take your mind off it?
Positive thinking always helps.
Have you seen 'The Secret'?...It is very inspiring and worth while watching.

Btw..my friend also said, that Ledum with or without Frankincense would do wonders for tumors like yours [not sure, if you got Ledum,yet...]
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Return to Experiences With Young Living Products