Thieves toothpaste...regenerates teeth

People's personal stories and experiences with the Young Living products.

Thieves toothpaste...regenerates teeth

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:10 pm

This wonderful information was shared with me by Karen,who has had a very busy time in the past year.
I felt, it would be nice to share with others, as some of the information was new to me as well.
Many thanks for passing this information on,Karen.

---

Regenerating Teeth

Artemis writes: This is a most amazing story – long, but well worth the read……especially the bit on depression! It was sent to me by Valerie Hopkins (thanks Valerie!). I’ve been wondering how the economic “crunch” will affect the sales of our oils in Australia. And when I read that this lady saved herself US$3200 in dental bills by using a tube of toothpaste worth $10.25, and Melrose oil at $25, it really starts to make sense that what we invest in these beautiful, organic oils and non-toxic personal care products is not an expense so much as an investment in our own preventative health care. I remind you that with just over $100 worth of oils, I helped to save the life of the horse Star, and help him avoid a $4000 to $7000 operation (ask me to resend that testimonial if you didn’t get it). So if anyone tells you these oils are “too expensive”, you have to question their logic. They are a lot cheaper than the medical alternatives. This is Norma’s story about her experience of a ‘miracle’ regarding her teeth when using Young Living’s essential oils (YLEO’s).

Norma says she had always been to the dentist and had her teeth cleaned every 6 months. She didn’t have that many cavities, but she had a few, and they were mercury fillings. So 1995/1996 she’d had these replaced. When she moved to Phoenix, Arizona, in 1999/2000, she had to find a new dentist, but was too busy to do this immediately. When she eventually did so, a few years later, she had her teeth cleaned, and had a full x-ray, which showed that she had 6 or 7 cavities, plus a root canal needing doing. Because of recurring lung problems and the constant coughing, she again kept putting off the dental work. When the lung problem and the coughing were eventually cleared up, she still didn’t get to having the dental work done.

Meantime, around Mar 07, when Tom gave his presentation on YLEO’s, he started talking about the Melrose Oil, and how that regenerated teeth. So Norma started using Melrose, and around that time also started using the YLEO Dentarome Plus toothpaste. She was also flossing every day and feeling pretty good about it all. Then, after a fall several months later (which affected her jaw), Norma decide to see an orthodontist/dentist. This was Sep 07, and she had been using the Melrose and Dentarome Toothpaste for 4 or 5 months. The new dentist takes full xrays again – it is now over a year since the other xrays were taken showing 6 or 7 cavities – and this xray showed only 2 cavities to be fixed. He also fitted her with an orthodontic brace for her lower teeth to realign her jaw and consequently her spine.

Two months later, during an appointment (and after the dentist had put in the anaesthetic, he discovered that the 2 cavities had disappeared!) He was most apologetic, but Norma had already noticed that he had YLEO toothpaste in the waiting room, so she talked about what she was doing…..and now the dentist is a customer of hers! Norma has now investigated and found that there is a lot of literature showing that YL’s Thieves Toothpaste, Dentarome Plus, regenerates teeth.

Norma feels that this regime may even be regenerating the tooth needing the root canal, and hopes that that may also not need doing. She is no longer feeling the sensitivity that she used to feel in that tooth. Also, the orthodontic brace that had been put on her lower teeth had chipped 5 of her teeth – two of them quite a bit and also three of the others. This was about Jan 08. Two of them were really deep and she could feel them with her tongue, and in the 2 months since, two have disappeared and the third is almost gone, and the two deeper ones are still being worked upon with the Thieves Dentarome Plus Toothpaste and the Melrose.

In the Reference Guide for Essential Oils, it says people have regenerated their teeth in as little as 4 months by brushing their teeth with Thieves. To brush teeth with Thieves, put a drop on your toothbrush if you can handle it straight. Dentarome/Dentarome Plus/Dentarome Ultra toothpastes contain Thieves, as does Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash and Kidscents Toothpaste.

Norma also noticed that that her teeth were a little softer and the fact that they chipped so easily suggested a calcium deficiency, even thought the tests she had were only borderline, so she started taking more of the YL MegaCal (not available in Australia). She also used Acceptance oil and was guided to use Endoflex and Thyromin (Thyromin is not available in Australia) for the thyroid. Note that a calcium deficiency can also be a cause of depression. The Reference Guide for Essential Oils suggests staying away from carbonated soft drinks, especially cola drinks, which are high in phosphorus, as they leach calcium from the body. And eating heavy protein at night does not give the body enough time to digest the food before going to sleep, and the undigested food then ferments, which robs the system of needed oxygen, which heightens the sense of depression.

Norma said “I just wanted to share these things with you because they worked. I worked my way through them, and I am so much the better for them, and I really give the YL products credit. They not only saved me the $3200 and all of that dental work that I would have had done, but I have my own teeth and I don’t have more amalgams and chemicals in my mouth, drilled into them.

Additional comment from Artemis: Norma shares about Dentarome Plus toothpaste. I use this…..but not for my teeth. I use it for my underarms (half a little fingernail’s worth under each arm….if you use too much, the peppermint in it will feel like it’s biting you for 10 mins!). Noel and I introduced this toothpaste to a bunch of farmers in Wagga Wagga, and they swear by it for it’s ability to keep them smelling as fresh as a daisy all day (chuckle). A couple of years ago, Young Living released a new toothpaste in their range, called Dentarome ultra (and that’s what I’ve switched to for my teeth). It has a smaller particle size than Dentarome plus, so it’s less abrasive on the teeth. It still contains Thieves oil. It has enzymes in it for naturally whitening the teeth. And it contains a substance that causes the toothpaste to stick to the gums for longer, thus enhancing its antibacterial action. It also tastes milder, so is enjoyed by more people. I love it, and would assume it would have the same positive effects on the teeth that Dentarome Plus has. However, because of it’s stickiness, it’s less suitable as an underarm deodorant (too sticky to apply).
indep. YL distributor *890577
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Re: Thieves toothpaste...regenerates teeth

Postby toosusiecook » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:58 am

Fantastic testimonial Susan and thanks to Karen for forwarding it to you. I use the Dentarome Ultra myself and have even used it as underarm deoderant; works great. My only question is this.....how was the Melrose used? I'm curious.....
Happiness and Health,
Susie
Indep. Distrib. #787903
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." Chinese Proverb
toosusiecook
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 am

That's what I was wondering.....

I assumed, that it was rubbed onto the teeth.

I've used Clove before, if a tooth felt sensitive and it sorted it pretty quick without the need of a dentist.

I've used Melrose before for earache and rubbed it onto the outside of the cheek bone for sinus problems,but haven't used it internally as yet.

I had asked Karen,but haven't got a reply ,as yet....will try again.

Do you still get the Dentarome plus toothpaste in US?

We've no had it here for a while, but I hadn't really noticed, until I read this article, as seem to always have bought the ultra.
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Postby toosusiecook » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi Susan,

Yes, we still get the Thieves Dentarome Plus toothpaste here, as a matter of fact, my sister prefers that over the Ultra. I use the Ultra but she says her teeth feel cleaner with the Plus.

Enjoy your day!
Happiness and Health,
Susie
Indep. Distrib. #787903
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." Chinese Proverb
toosusiecook
Regular Contributor

Postby siusaidh mcdonald » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:24 am

Hi Susie,

Thanks.....for sharing this,very interesting, as I ended up not trying Dentarome plus,as when I became a member the Dentarome ultra was out and everyone was saying it being better than the plus.
I seem to hardly look into the US site these days.
I'd found around a year ago, that when those members from Uk logged into the US site,it missed out a lot of the products.
There wasn't a real explanation given, apart from that's what'll happen from now on,therefore I'd given up looking into the US site apart from that with custom charges,it makes it often not really worth while ordering from US, even so there are still quite a few products, which we don't have here and which would be really nice to have over here,but I gather there are problems with 'red tape' to get more products .

Have you ever tried yourself or heard yourself of anyone, who's had an infected tooth and got it healed with Clove ,Melrose or Thieves?
My brother-in-law had a 'bad' tooth,but my sister hadn't thought, that Thieves toothpaste or oils would have helped [I only found out about it, after passing on the info to my sister,but by then he had to get his tooth pulled out,therefore I wasn't sure, if you'd perhaps knew anyone in a similar situation ,who managed to solve it with Y.L.E.O.'s ...].
I usually use Clove,when I feel a tooth getting sensitive, which seems to help.
siusaidh mcdonald
Regular Contributor

Return to Experiences With Young Living Products